It's here, guys and gals! The 24 Hour Readathon kicked off about ten minutes ago and I am happily sitting on the couch in my pjs with computer and book. The little guy is playing the other room and we have a little bit of time before we have to hop over to the church for a fellowship breakfast. So...the first book up to day is Let's Take The Long Way Home by Gail Caldwell. I was going to start fresh with new books today, but I finished my other book on Thursday night and really, who can go a whole day without reading?
So....here are the beginning numbers.
On page 57 at 8 a.m.
149 pages to go!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today? The lovely state of NJ (If you say that it is the armpit of the country, I will have to come fight you. And I really don't want to fight....or interrupt my reading)
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to? I would say The Lifeboat by Charlotte Rogan, although I am really enjoying my current read so far.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to? All snacks. What kind of crazy question is this?
4) Tell us a little something about yourself! Uh...well...I like to read? And sing and play the piano and bake things. I do not like to clean or do puzzles. I am terrible at puzzles.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to? Well, I'm cheering for the first time, so that will be different!
See you later, friends! Read on!