End of Event Meme:
1. Which hour was most daunting for you? Hour 19 or so. I was exhausted but I really wanted to keep reading!
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Passing by Nella Larsen, The Storied Life of A.J. Fikry, anything by Rainbow Rowell
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon for next year? Nope!
4. What do you think worked really well in this year's Read-a-thon? The commitment of the organizers and the enthusiasm of the readers and cheerleaders made it a really great time.
5. How many books did you read? 1 and 1/2
6. What were the names of the books you read? Something Rotten by Jasper Fforde and half of Passing by Nella Larsen
7. Which book did you enjoy most/least? I only finished one!
8. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year's Cheerleaders? I didn't cheer this time around, but I hope to in October!
9. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Reader and Cheerleader!
Thanks to everyone who worked so hard to make the Readathon happen! I can't wait for October!