I started this day off in bed with a book and breakfast, courtesy of my prince of a hubby.
Then I was joined by a little one for some breakfast and the classic Slide and Find ABC.
Time for the Introductory Meme!
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
The beautiful state of N.J., USA.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Something Rotten, Thursday Next #4
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Starting off the day with cinnamon rolls was pretty great...
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
Well, today is my birthday. I have two littles - a boy and a baby girl. I'm a freelance editor. And I'm pretty bad at writing about myself...
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I think, at this point, I know not to stress. You read what you can and do whatever else you have to do during the day. It's about fun, not the number of pages read.
Back to reading!!