Hi Readathoners and blog readers! Happy Saturday! Happy Readathon! I'm a few minutes late to the party, but I'm ready to jump in and get a lot of reading done today.
Here is the introductory questionnaire to get us started:
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
I am reading from the beautiful state of New Jersey, specifically from my bed at this moment.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Well, I am starting off with Who Will Run the Frog Hospital? by Lorrie Moore. That's pretty exciting, mostly because I completely forgot about Lorrie Moore until I happened to see this book at the library Thursday night.
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
Mmm....it's still pretty early here, so maybe breakfast in a little while? Or my one delicious cup of coffee (when you are this pregnant, it's the little things that make you happy).
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
It was my birthday yesterday!
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I'm not cheering this year because I didn't want to leave people cheer-less if I had to make an early trip to the hospital to meet baby. That was a lot of fun last year, though! The good news is that I will read more books and have a lot of review posts ready to go in the next few weeks!
Happy Reading, friends!