It's 8 p.m. here on the East Coast, so the kiddos are up in bed and we have been at this Readathon thing for 12 hours. How are you doing? What have you been reading?
Since I last checked in, I have read another 382 pages of Divergent and now I am done with that one!
It's time to embark on the Mid-Event Survey.
1. What are you reading right now?
I just finished a book so I am debating starting Little Bee or reading some more of How We Learn.
2. How many books have you read so far?
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I'm excited to read Persepolis but I think I'm going to save it for later in the night when need to mix things up.
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Well, I have two small children, so there's that. But my hubby has been home all day and has been pretty wonderful about keeping them entertained for a big chunk of time.
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Um...no surprises here. I'm having a blast and getting all of the books read!