I know, I know - the Readathon ended about 6 hours ago. But when you have to get two little people to church on a Sunday morning, it doesn't leave a lot of time for leisurely blogging!
The Readathon is over and I only read one book. But considering the two kids, the harvest fair, and the house full of people, I think that's pretty good! I read a bit in the morning and then burned the midnight oil to finish Rose Under Fire before hitting the hay.
- Which hour was most daunting for you? The hours when there were other things going on and I couldn't read!
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? The Color Master, Fairest of Them All, The Thursday Next series
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Nope, you are all awesome!
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? Things seemed very organized this year.
- How many books did you read? Just one.
- What were the names of the books you read? Rose Under Fire
- Which book did you enjoy most? See question 5.
- Which did you enjoy least? See question 5.
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? 100% chance of Readathoning happening in April. If my day is a little freer, I would like to read and cheer!