1) The ability to remember everything about the books I read without having to go back to my reviews
2) A library that would deliver my books to my house
3) A replicator from Star Trek by my reading chair, so I could have coffee and snacks without having to go to the kitchen
4) A book finder for the library books my little guy seems to keep losing
5) A kindle that is always charged
6) Endless funds to buy more books and bookish stuff
7) New releases every year from my favorite authors
8) A book club in my community with great members, books, wine, and snacks
9) An indie bookstore within walking distance with a great kid's section
10) More time to read (duh!)
What would you wish for?
Awesome list! A replicator- what a great idea! ACtually a lot of Star trek tech would be pretty neat to have, now that I think about it. And yes to always being charged. I laughed when I saw that , so true.ReplyDelete
A great book club would be nice too.
I confess to asking my husband what it was called. I have occasionally watched Star Trek, but I'm a Star Wars girl at heart. :)Delete
I totally agree with you on #1 & 2, as well as #7, 9 and 10. I would only add my own wish for a library that has every book I want to read ... even the hard-to-find, out-of-print ones, and that the books are there, available for me to read, the moment I want to read them. That isn't asking for too much, is it? :)ReplyDelete
Why is my Kindle always dead when I pick it up? Anyway, this is a cute Top Ten Tuesday topic. How about books always having gorgeous covers? :)ReplyDelete
I just love this week's topic - it's fun reading all the varied answers.ReplyDelete
There are lots of your wishes that I do would wish for (I mean, unlimited book funds, yes please!) but an indie book shop with a great children's section would be my top. I live in a little village, so it isn't likely to be coming anytime soon, nor within walking distance, but I'd love that!!
All Things Bookish – Jade Louise
A book club is a great wish! I've always wanted to be in a real-life book club but it hasn't happened yet. I would also love to be able to remember more about the books I've read. I've got a terrible memory, and even re-reading my reviews doesn't always bring back the finer details.ReplyDelete
These are all great, but #1 is at the top of my list! I would feel way more awesome I could remember all the fun things I learn from reading nonfiction :)ReplyDelete
Number 10 - Definitely!ReplyDelete