Hour 17 Update
The day so far:
Food: donuts, egg salad sandwich, chips, chipwich from the local ice cream truck, dijon marsala pork with smashed rosemary potatoes
Books: 3 completed; 1 more started
Pages read: 861
This reader is hitting the hay. Kudos to all of you reading for the full 24. You are amazing!
Let's kick this off with the mid-event survey, shall we?
1. What are you reading right now?
Yes. Please by Amy Poehler
2. How many books have you read so far?
I finished two.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I think I'm going to dip into Tales of Accidental Genius, and save the funny Amy Poehler for the hours when I need to laugh to keep my eyes open!
4. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
Two, to be exact. They are eight and two years old. Husband helped a lot, one of them napped, the other played outside for a while, and you just wait until bath time is over and they are in bed!
5. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
I don't think I'm surprised about anything. I'm happy to be readathoning!