Good morning, intrepid readers! I got back up an hour ago to do a little more reading. I went with something light - who can do heavy reading before several cups of coffee?
On Page 148 (42 pages read)
196 pages to go!
End of the Event Survey
- Which hour was most daunting for you? Hour 23, because it was really hard to wake back up to read for the last hour.
- Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? I think it depends on the reader - definitely an author you have already read who keeps you turning pages.
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? Not that I can think of.
- What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? Everything? Thank you to everyone who organized!
- How many books did you read? Finished one, made progress on three others and an audiobook.
- What were the names of the books you read? The Borrower, Northanger Abbey, Sisterhood Everlasting, The Bible, Exit the Actress
- Which book did you enjoy most? The Borrower
- Which did you enjoy least? Exit the Actress
- If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? N/A
- How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? I will be back reading next time!
Thanks for visiting Literary Lindsey during the readathon. Please come back and say hello. See you in April for the next readathon!