Alright ladies and gents, I am back in the zone. The little man is up in bed and hopefully sleeping. I have picked up my book(s) again and am listening to my audiobook as I work on this post.
On page 94
104 pages to go!
1. What are you reading right now?
Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen and listening to Exit the Actress by Priya Parmar.
2. How many books have you read so far?
Finished one - The Borrower.
3. What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
I'm not loving the Austen...I may pick up Sisterhood Everlasting in a bit.
4. Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
No. I think for the April one I will try to schedule a free day.
5. Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
One large one, named my precious three year old son. We read some books together. Otherwise I realized I would not be able to read as much as I wanted to.
6. What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
Nothing. I'm enjoying it, but I'm not surprised.
7. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
Not yet - I will let you know if I think of some!
8. What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
Free up my day!
9. Are you getting tired yet?
Not yet - the night is young though.
10. Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
It was good to put on an audiobook and do some cleaning. I moved my muscles, my house wasn't as awful looking and it still counted toward my reading time!